Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dear Iron Brigade

I sincerely apologize for trying to fully support our current mission with pushing to get the aircraft to fly in its dedicated time-slot and not RTB(return to base aka land) early. I don't know what I was thinking when I made the suggestion for our civilian maintainer and army maintainers to tweak the engine to get it to burn less fuel and stay airborne longer. I know we promised You (Brigade) that we could support 16.5 hours of aerial coverage, but 13 seems sufficient. So again I apologize for trying to fulfill our promise and obligation. And I apologize to the civilian maintainer for recognizing him not doing his job and indirectly calling him out on it. How inconsiderate of me to want to do my job. This kind of thinking is only reserved for the brightest NCOs who are doing their job. I hope this matter can be resolved and we only half-ass support you for the rest of the deployment.

Your selfish Sergeant,
DA

No comments: