Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Package

Just a quick note before the phones start ringing and I get side tracked again today.

I stopped at the post office on my way to work yesterday morning after visiting my local vampire. There is another package on its way to you, DA. Think of it as a belated Valentine's Day treat. Any requests for the next one?

We got snow yesterday afternoon. HUGE, wet flakes. They didn't amount to much and it did rain a little afterwards, but the slush we had froze and even though the temp was 40 at my kitchen window this morning, the front stoop was a little slick. I salted it before I left, so hopefully it will melt and dry up before I get home tonight. I AM GETTING VERY TIRED OF THIS WEATHER. I want spring. One of the gals at the office brought in tulips yesterday - a definite harbinger of spring (or as they say here in Massachusetts, hahbingah of spring!)

Hope the gang is having a good time on their cruise. I talked to the mom the other night and she sounded tired. They were just relaxing.

How does it feel to be back with your unit?

Be well and KYHD. Watch for your new package.

Love you ~

Shennie

No comments: