Sunday, March 2, 2008

Is it spring??

Today it is absolutely beautiful here! The sun has been shining and the temperature is close to 80! I have all the sliding glass doors open and there is a nice breeze blowing through the house. I love days like this when they are not expected! I love opening up the house when it has been closed up for sooooo long. Yesterday was nice but only in the 50's. I'm sure this weather will be short lived. It seems to me that I heard something about the high tomorrow being in the low 40's with freezing rain possible.

Katie and I have been running errands and keeping track of Jet and Cooper. We stopped by to check on them both today. We had Coop outside for about half an hour and he was loving it! I was tempted to let Jet out, but didn't!!

I am also trying to get caught up on laundry! I still have not completely unpacked from the cruise. I guess I will work on that on Tuesday - my day off from my other job!!

Well - J, B, J, C, K, B & L (b's friend) are back from their cruise. I'm sure they had a great time and did not want to get off the ship! I'm trying to get another cruise planned, but the dad is not co-operating! As you know - I will cruise anywhere or better yet...NOWHERE!, but he is much pickier and wants to go some pace we have never been. I guess I'll have to look at different cruise lines - maybe they go places we have not been to already.

I guess that's about it for now. Laundry is calling!!

Hope you are well, DA. I will be adding minutes to your calling card tomorrow. I tried to add some yesterday, but was unsuccessful.

Love you. Stay safe and KYHD!!

the Mom

.

No comments: