Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from southwest IL! Jess, Craig, Dad & I went to church this morning - 8:30 service. It was great! I really enjoyed going - unfortunately it had been a while.
On our way out from church we ran into Martha & Patrick with little Owen. It was my first time seeing him - what a cutie!! I can't believe he is 6 months old already!
Once we got home, I started in on dinner. We are having ham, homemade macaroni & cheese, sweet potato and apple casserole, coleslaw and squash with onion and tomato. For dessert we are having angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. There will be 8+ for dinner so I am certain there will be leftovers. Not a problem for me! Leftovers means I don't have to cook for a couple of nights!!

Hope all is well with you. Any Easter decorations? Maybe something like they did at Christmas in the DFAC??

If you can, give us a call on the home phone so we can all talk to you!

Love you lots & KYHD!!

the Mom

No comments: