Sunday, March 16, 2008

Good Morning

Well, it is Sunday morning and I am sitting here having coffee, reading the paper, and just taking it easy until I have to get ready for work.

DA - I just wanted to let you know I got the SG movie you requested. I will get a package out to you sometime this week. I have jury duty, so I am not sure what my schedule will be, but I WILL get it out to you. This could be interesting....Ben also got summoned for jury duty.I have done it in the past; actually got to sit on a jury. I think that all citizens should have to participate in the process once. But twice.......???

It was nice to talk with you on Friday. Hope you are feeling better...not quite as sore. Good luck with your next PT test & quitting smoking!!

Guess that's about it for now....

How about some news from you on the blog?? Maybe a picture or two??

Love you lots and KYHD!!

the Mom

No comments: