Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good Morning!

DA - Sorry I missed your phone call Saturday night, but we were in St Louis at the Bellinger family baby shower. My phone was in my purse in another room. It would have been great to talk with you while at the shower, though. I didn't see that you had called until Sun morning when I checked my phone.

Well - it looks like I will have the nursery ready for Becca by Nov 1. That was my goal when I started working on the room. Today they install the new carpeting, then I head to Babies R Us to get a crib and changing table. Then all that is left is putting up some decorative pictures and hanging the valance. Did you see the latest pictures of Jennie & Becca? Jennie looks like she swallowed a basketball!!!! I think Jess has some pics on her blog. The nursery at J&B's is pretty much all done. They have the dresser/changing table, crib and shelves all put together and organized. I think they are still looking for a rocker/recliner for the room. Becca is due 3 weeks from today!!

Hope all is well with you. Are you "getting short"? When do you start packing up all the equipment for the trip back to the states? Any new news about your return??

Please call again when you have a chance. It is always good to hear from you.

Love you lots & KYHD!

mom

No comments: