Sunday, October 19, 2008

Red Sox


Red Sox Nation is on a major high today. We were down 3 games to 1 the other day against Tampa Bay and we are now tied 3 - 3. Tonight is the deciding game. Whoever wins, goes on to the World Series against the Philadelphia Phillies. I went to bed the other night thinking that I would not be going through sleep-deprived nights; after all, we were losing 5 - 0 in the 5th. I woke up to the wonderful news that we had come back and beat the Rays 8 - 7!!! How sweet is that. Last night I stayed up to the last out and we won - again - 4 - 2. The Red Sox don't make it easy for us fans, but we're used to it. After all, it was 86 years between World Series wins.

So tonight at 8:07 we begin game #7. Hopefully we will win again tonight. I just may have to be "sick" tomorrow.
Shennie

No comments: