Monday, November 17, 2008

Phone Calls

I've heard from DA more in the last month than I heard from him all year long! It's been nice though to talk with him. I'm so excited to see him when he gets back stateside. I know I won't get to see him until sometime in the new year, but by then his niece will be almost 3 months old, so she'll be a lot more fun to be around.

I've been doing more around the house today. Now that my doctor is back in town, I'm not afraid to put myself into labor by doing laundry and cleaning things up a little.

In fact, I'm now ready for her to come anytime. I'm so excited to see what she looks like and to not have her kicking under my ribs anytime I make the mistake of leaning too far forward. Being pregnant has been an adventure, but I'm ready for the next phase, mommyhood!

No comments: