Sunday, November 9, 2008

Two calls in three days!!

Wow - I've talked with DA twice in 3 days. He called while I was at work on Friday and we talked for about an hour and then he called this morning to wish me a Happy Birthday. Needless to say I was surprised and very happy. He sounds well on the phone; upbeat and looking forward to getting back to the states. He has started packing and going through his "stuff". Deciding what to bring back and what to leave there or sell to someone staying there.

Today will be a quiet one. Dave is working and I will watch some football, do laundry and read until it is time to go to Jess and Craig's house for dinner. I think we are having chili, corn bread and apple pie...yum-mo! I know it will be delicious and I don't have to cook!! YEAH! I may even have some wine....

The nursery here is just about done. Ben and Craig came over yesterday and put the crib and changing table together and I washed sheets and blankets, etc. I still have some things to wash and some decorations to put on the walls and then we will be ready for baby Becca! I'll take some pics and see if I can get them on the blog perhaps tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks for the calls DA - it was GREAT to talk with you.

See you soon....KYHD

Love you,
mom

No comments: