Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thought of you!

DA - I thought of you yesterday morning when KEZK played Abbott & Costello's "Who's On First" dialogue. Yesterday was opening day for the St Louis Cardinals and this radio station plays it each year on opening day. I remember how you liked the Three Stooges, Abbott & Costello, and Red Skelton. Even though I have heard that dialogue many, many times, it still cracks me up. Unfortunately, the game was rained out so they are playing tonight. I think we are going to have to start building an ark here if we get much more rain. The ground is saturated and we are about 6" above normal for rainfall already this year. EVERYTHING is greening up. Forsythia and daffodils are out and we will probably have to mow the lawn this weekend IF it doesn't rain.

Hope all is well with you. I have really enjoyed chatting online and getting to see you with the web cams. I know that is "old" stuff to you, but I am still working my way into the 21st century for technology!

Dad's nurse is having a girl. They found out last night when they had an ultrasound done. She is very excited since they already have 2 boys. She is due in August, so we'll keep you posted.

Jennie seems to be fine when I talk with her. I guess she is having some nausea in the mornings so saltines have become a staple in her diet. She has her first appt with OB/GYN on 15 April when she will be about 9 weeks. We'll also keep you posted on her progress. Ben is scoping out video cameras, but we still have some time before we need one.

That's about it for now. Talk to you soon.
Love you lots and KYHD!!

the Mom

No comments: