Wednesday, April 28, 2010

90X (EXTREME)

So for the past almost 2 weeks now, I have been going to the gym here on the FOB to do 90X which is a full body, muscle confusion workout. Essentially the program is designed to prevent people from plateauing for a muscle group. By mixing it up and alternating muscle groups, the body gets to ripped up and toned (and you can always push yourself beyond your weights. And before each workout, our shift takes an 8oz Na-Xplode energy supplement drink to help pump the heart rate up which forces more blood to the muscles which helps builds them up in less time, and strengthens the muscles which normally would take more repetitions and weights to achieve. I can already feel myself getting stronger and we haven't even hit past the 14th day of this 90-day (90days extreme) craziness. I cannot wait to finish this program. I will be taking a Before and After picture just so people can see the difference. (People know that I have never really been in GREAT shape, just in good shape). I already feel the difference and I am liking it. More to come!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Good! Ben has the 90X as well. He just needs to get off his butt and do them.

Shennie said...

I get confused and exhausted just reading about it!