Thursday, April 29, 2010

I talked to DA!!

What a wonderful surprise!! First Chelsey called to tell me that DA would be calling and then he called!! We had chatted earlier (on Yahoo! Messenger)so it was even more of a surprise because he didn't tell me that the call center was up and running!! He even had his calling card from his first deployment and it even had minutes on it!! He sounds great. He says he has put on some weight (a good thing!) ( I could tell!! It's a mom thing!!) Also, I now have a little better idea of where he is located. Per COL McCarthy I will not post that info but you can call me if you want to know more!! He is actually talking to Dr Dave right now! This is so awesome!! I am so glad that he can call now. Chatting is great, but hearing his voice is soooooo sweet. He sends his love to all. Right now it takes about 1 month for mail to reach him, but that may change soon. He would love to hear in any way, shape or form from any/all of you so....hint, hint!! If you need his address just let me know.

DA - Call any time!! Love you lots, be safe and KYHD.

mom

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Glad to hear he's doing well and that they have phones set up.