Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yeah!!

Well, now I can post again. Thanks Jessica!

DA - it was good to chat with you this morning. Check out his new pictures on Facebook! We are all well here. Dad and I are back after being on the road for 2 weeks. It was a great vacation and we are well rested but it was good to get home. Saw Aunt Nancy and she says hi! Kitty O'Shea sure did miss us. She has not left my side since we have returned and she scratched at our door all Sat night!

Any updated news about your promotion? You haven't mentioned it so I'm guessing not but just thought I'd ask.

We need to get your USPS address. Aunt Sher needs it for the big package drive in May and we all would like to get letters, cards, etc...to you, so.......

Hopefully you can get on the blog now that you are settled in.

Love you lots. Stay safe and KYHD!!

Mom

No comments: