Saturday, May 17, 2008

What is this bright light??

Hey - Just wanted to let you guys know there is a big investigation going on in southwest IL to determine the origin of this very bright yellow light in the sky! Some "Ancients" say it is the sun, but is has been so long since it shined here, we just are not sure...will let you know as soon as I can what it is!!

Actually, it is the sun and it is sooooo good to see it again! I think we are actually supposed to have 4-5 days of sun! How awesome is that?

Hey bud...it was great to talk to you last night! You sounded good. I was a little surprised at the caller ID, but even more surprised when I answered and it was you! (he called using the military phone service so the caller ID said Scott AFB!)

I wish I had my pictures from Wednesday evening so I could post some. I will get my memory card from Jess this weekend and get some posted for you. Wednesday night was THE BEST! Gov. Huckabee and LeVar were personable, friendly, receptive, and great speakers. We have received several phone calls and emails from people who attended saying that it was the best forum of this kind they had ever been to. How about the timing??? ABC News and Yahoo have information on Vit D and breast cancer within 48 hours of the forum?? Also, channel 5 in St Louis did a health piece on Vit D and breast cancer research last night. This could not have been timed more perfectly. I just wish we could take the credit for the timing!! God does work in mysterious ways!

Well...going to have breakfast with the dad so ttfn.

Stay safe and KYHD!

Love you lots,
the mom

No comments: