Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm the Mom

Ok - this is going to be interesting as this is my very FIRST time blogging!! This one will be quick as I am on my lunch hour.

By way of introduction - I am the Mom (also know as the BOMB!). David is # 3 of 4 kids...and I am very proud of him. He has really turned his life around for the better thanks to the USA and his beautiful wife Chelsey.

There are several "favorite" stories I could tell, but I will have to think about it for a while.

For today....we just found out that David will be deploying this Sunday (Oct 28). Initially he thought he would be flying overseas in a C5 (military cargo plane) with no real seats, but as it turns out he will be in a 747. A much better deal for an 18 hour flight. Though we are from military families, it is still different when it is your son who is leaving. I wish him and all the other brave men and women in our military Godspeed and safe travel & keep your head down!!

Until later...the mom

2 comments:

Chris said...

Good Luck David, and welcome to blogging Mom for a few of my Thanksgivings!

Jessica said...

Yea! Mom's blogging!

I posted some pics...enjoy!