Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Remembered!

Hooray ~ I remembered to go to the post office this morning and mail your package before I came to work. Unfortunately, they had a temp at the counter and she wasn't as nice about sending stuff overseas to the military as the other guy ~ he usually charges me about 1/2 price because it's going to a soldier. Oh well - you're worth the $8.95! Even tho' the customs forms says clothes and games it's really food - but I don't like to put that on the form.

Actually I made 2 stops on my way to work this morning. I wrote myself a BIG NOTE last night so that I'd remember to mail your package and to go to the Town Hall and fill out my absentee ballot for Tsunami Tuesday. I figure, if you don't vote then don't complain ~ and I want to be able to complain. (I know that's a huge surprise to everyone and completely out of character for me, but just in case.) So after filling out several different forms and signing my life away, I did cast my ballot in the February 5th presidential primary in Massachusetts. I'm not saying for whom ~ just that the doc wouldn't be happy!

So, DA, what are you up to? How's the weather?

Back to work - be well and KYHD!

Love,
Shennie

No comments: