Thursday, December 13, 2007

Anniversary

Today was Ben and my anniversary. It's been four years since I walked the aisle. Can't believe it's been four years! It sure has passed quickly.

Ben beat me to the punch this morning, wishing me a happy anniversary as I was getting ready to leave for work (he's usually asleep at that time, so I wasn't going to wake him up to wish him a happy anniversary, I wanted to let him sleep). Then, I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers (and some chocolates) at work! It was SO sweet! All the gals at work were jealous... it probably didn't help that I told them all that I have the best husband. I know, they're just jealous!

Nice to see the pictures of you, David! The sunset picture is really pretty. Can't wait to see more pictures. Take Care and KYHD.

No comments: