Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas David Andrew!! A few days early!! Gald to hear that you have some decorations up and that you are settled in your "new" digs.

Today I got our Christmas cards done - I'll mail them later today. Now all I have to do is wrap EVERYTHING. I'm pretty much done shopping - just a few more things to get. I'll probably do that tomorrow morning before work or Monday since I have it off.

We sure will miss you this year, but know that you will be thought of (and talked about!) alot on Christmas Day. The plans at the moment are: Shennie flies in tomorrow and Jennie will pick her up at the airport. When Dad and I get off from work, we will all meet at the house and head over to the Shrine for our annual Christmas light display. From there we head to Cracker Barrel for dinner and then home for dessert. ( I guess I better make something!!). Christmas Eve we will be at Jessica & Craig's for dinner and Christmas Day dad has to work so we will open gifts when he gets home. Jennie and Ben will be going to Ben's sister's to spend time with his family during the day. I think they will be here for dinner (late) or perhaps just dessert. They will open gifts when they get here. I have invited Chelsey and her family for Christmas dinner so we may have a crowd - the more the merrier!!

Glad to hear that you are getting alot of hours in. I'm sure it helps the time go by. So you're working out??

Everyone from the office says hi, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Many of them ask about you frequently. With all the military folks we have that is not surprising. Keep the pictures coming and we will be sure to take lots on Christmas Eve and Christmas!

Love you lots and KYHD!
the Mom

No comments: