Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another Thanksgiving!

Howdy folks! Well - today we had our family Thanksgiving. Although we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Ben's family, I decided to have another one that we could all be at and it worked out great. We had turkey and all the fixin's and even some leftovers! The leftovers are actually better than the first meal!! Also - one of my friends works weekends at the hospital and she also worked Thanksgiving so she didn't get a real meal. Well - she is getting one now. We put aside several full GLAD containers with all the fixin's just for her.

Glad to hear from David that he actually got a package for his birthday. I think most of us are going to get your Christmas packages out this week - so be watching for them.

It is raining here today and they are saying we may get some snow tomorrow! YEAH! I love snow!! As soon as we have some I'm going to make a snowball and put it in the freezer for when David comes home!! My guess is he won't see much snow in Iraq.

Must think about hitting the sack. It has been a busy day and I have to work tomorrow.

Love to all - especially the birthday guy!

Talk to you soon...BTW - Ben got our SKYPE phone set up today, but it is still charging so we do not have a user name yet. Will let you know when we do.

Love you,
the Mom

No comments: