Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Soldier Has Landed

Chelsey called me earlier this evening and told me that David made it into "camp" today. They had not planned on arriving this soon, but we all know how the military can change it's mind! I think that he is "glad" to be at the final destination so he can get settled in for the long haul. She said the phone connection was not good, so they only got to talk for a couple of minutes, but long enough for us to know where he is and that he is safe.

David - I will get a package out to you this weekend. I'm not sure what will be in it, but I will follow Jennie's and Shennie's lead and just walk the store aisles and pick stuff up! Once you get settled - let us know if there is anything you need. Also - if there is anyone that you come across who needs cards, mail or anything - just let us know. We are here to help ALL of you over there in any way we can.

Stay safe and KYHD!!

Love you lots,
the Mom

No comments: