Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Packaging and Unpackaging

I went out on Saturday and pretty much went up and down the aisles at Walmart grabbing one of everything; so, Scoots, if you get some funky stuff it's cuz I wasn't paying attention in that aisle! When I got home I packed everything up and taped the box within an inch of its life. But, after re-reading stuff and talking to several people, I've decided to cut through the tape and repackage everything ~ this time, using lots of baggies. From what I've heard, they prefer just about everything to be put into ziplock bags. I had to go to the post office today (to the Mom, watch for a package to your address - you'll know who it's for when you open it. Or, just let one of the girls open it - it's all for them.) and while I was there I bought a new box and will repackage everything tonight while I'm watching M*A*S*H. It'll give me a break from my knitting. I was beginning to think I might have to start wearing the hand braces that I used to wear when I had carpal tunnel. Tylenol seems to help.

I went to that Xerox site this morning and sent several cards. Wouldn't it be funny if Scoots got one of ours.

I'm going to seriously start looking for a new car - possibly this weekend. I've been thinking that I might like to have the new one before the snow flies. If we're lucky, maybe it'll be an uneventful winter here in New England. I would love that. I did see a really nice looking Accord the other day. Seems they're making them a little higher these days. Whatever the make/model, I think I want to get a bright red car! Look out world - here comes Shennie!

Enough for today - KYHD!

No comments: