Tuesday, November 13, 2007

From the Mom...

First - David... it was so good to talk to you this morning! You always sound so good and upbeat when we talk. It really helps me to hear you sounding so good! I know that Matt enjoyed speaking with you. He just happened to walk by while we were on the phone. He also commented on how good you sounded.

Second - Ben got our Skype phnoes today so we should all be set up sometime this weekend. He was going to set theirs up first and then help Jess & the hubs, and then ours. Since it may be a few days until you reach your new camp, having them set up by this weekend should work. Also, I will get with Chelsey to see how she loads your calling card with minutes.

Third - Happy Birthday to me from the Dad!! I am now driving a new 2007 light blue metallic Hyundai Santa Fe and I love it!! We got it yesterday and it the best!! Pictures to follow - I promise!! I just have to figure out how to do all this new stuff!!

Last - I was glad to hear that the kitties made it safely to AZ and that Chelsey had a good time visiting her friends. I am sure she must be exhausted by now! Packing, driving, unpacking, flying to AZ & back all in one week!! I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

'nuf for now...

Stay safe and keep in touch...

Love, the Mom

No comments: