Thursday, November 8, 2007

She's home!

Chelsey moved home today. Tonight, Bennie, Hubs and I went over to help them move out of the 24' Uhaul. Her parents house is HUGE! It's something like 6,000 sq ft! INSANE!

The funniest part is that their house is like 3 times the size of ours, but we kept moving everything into two rooms. All of this HUGE house, and we piled everything in two rooms :)

Oh yea, and after dinner (Pizza compliments of Chelsey's Mothership), Chelsey and I followed Jennie to what I THOUGHT was the trash bag. I swear I saw Jennie dump her food waste into this one bag, so I followed suit and then Chelsey did the same. Turns out, Jennie really didn't dump her food into the bag, but I did, and then Chelsey did. Turns out that was a shopping bag full of stuff...not a trash bag. So, Chelsey went dumpster diving and took our food out of the shopping bag and properly disposed of it in the trash can. The real one. I cracked up laughing; it was hilarious.

We had a really good time. It was great seeing Chelsey and her family is a lot of fun to be around. Bill (her dad) said we could come over another time and he promised not to put us to work :)

No comments: